Media Summary: Investigators said they've got a ton of solid evidence, but so far, they have no suspects in the Second suspect named in deadly Barcelona Wine Bar robbery Two out of the four suspects are expected in court to hear their formal charges.
Arrests Made In Deadly Wine Bar Robbery - Detailed Analysis & Overview
Investigators said they've got a ton of solid evidence, but so far, they have no suspects in the Second suspect named in deadly Barcelona Wine Bar robbery Two out of the four suspects are expected in court to hear their formal charges. Barcelona Wine Bar suspects enter not guilty pleas New video released on Monday show three men storming into a popular Third suspect still being sought in wine bar robbery
Barcelona Wine Bar suspect face second murder charge Back in 2018, Carlous Bailey, Terry Jones, Samuel Ott, and Ira Williams initially pleaded not guilty, waiving their arraignments in ...